Lake Nona Medical City VA SimLearn Facility

Lake Nona Medical City VA SimLearn Facility GRAEF is providing plumbing, fire protection, and lab gas design for a 20,000 s.f. research laboratory space located in Lake Nona’s Medical City. Approximately 75% of the space will support heavy wet-lab research, with the remaining 25% dedicated to office space. The space will be built as a…

Read More

St. John’s County Council on Aging Transit Facility Solar Power

St. John’s County Council on Aging Transit Facility Solar Power GRAEF worked directly for St. Johns County providing electrical and structural engineering services to design a solar power system with supporting structure to provide power for the operation of the entire Council on Aging (COA) Transit Facility. The existing facility was built in 2010. It…

Read More

Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek GRAEF provided smoke control commissioning as required by the Florida Building Code. In October 2009, the Waldorf Astoria Orlando and Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek had its grand opening as the newest Central Florida vacation destination with two luxury hotels, a conference center, and a golf club. The…

Read More

Orange County Convention Center Commissioning Services

Orange County Convention Center Commissioning Services Under a continuing contract with Orange County, GRAEF has provided Building Commissioning Services for numerous projects at Orange County Convention Center. Projects have included a major renovation to the West Building, Valencia Ballroom, Meeting Rooms, Concourse D, North/South Building Controls, and the Cooler Alarm System. GRAEF has provided commissioning…

Read More