GRAEF Celebrates Newly Elected 2023 Principal and Associates
GRAEF is proud to announce the recent election of three new principals and twelve new associates.
Newly Elected Principals
Richard DeSimone, Senior Structural Engineer
Richard has been with GRAEF for more than 10 years. During this time he has brought joy to many as the lead theming structural designer on a variety of amusement and water park projects in the United States and around the world! Hang on tight and think of Richard the next time you hop on rides at Universal Studios Islands of Adventure, Super Nintendo World, or are just sitting on the beach admiring the waterfall at Volcano Bay.
Jason Gross, Senior Structural Engineer
Jason has been a part of GRAEF's parking "dream team" since he joined the firm in 2008. As leader of our parking structure group, Jason's expertise has been critical to our firm. He recently played a key role in award-winning designs for the Froedtert Hospital and the Milwaukee Bucks 5th Street Parking Facility.
Curt Hoffmann, Practice Area Leader - Industrial
Since 2005, Curt has been envisioning industrial facilities for clients, keying in on layout, programming, process design, and value stream mapping. His recent projects include industry giants like Komatsu Mining Corp., Diversey Inc., Rockwell Automation, and Fincantieri. He also played a key role in designing GRAEF's new home at The Avenue.
Newly Elected Associates
- Tony Balistreri, Director of Technology
- Ryan Guetschow, Architectual Designer
- Dan Koslo, Survey Coordinator
- Ben Langemeier, Civil Engineer
- Amy Larson, Civil Engineer
- Michael Lewis, Civil Engineer
- Eric Meschewski, Transportation Engineer
- Alex Motl, Traffic Engineer
- Tammy Pearce, Structural Designer
- Wyatt Rozmenoski, Bridge Engineer
- Evan M. Tursky, Construction Engineer
- Amy Zimmerman, Office/Marketing Coordinator